Reinforced cup seals
They are used to equip a selective packer for hydraulic fracturing.
Thanks to the wire-permeable material (WPM) reinforced construction, the cup seals withstand repeated use while maintaining their sealing properties.
High-quality author's rubber compounds used in the production of cup cuffs make it possible to provide:
- resistance to aggressive environments (solutions of acids and alkalis);
- anti-friction properties, allowing to maintain the integrity of the cuff when lowering the equipment to the working depth;
- wide operating temperature range.
The cup seals are made from low friction rubber compounds based on NBR, HNBR, FKM.
• differential pressure of the medium up to 70 MPa;
• operating temperature up to +200°С;
• alkali resistance up to 25%;
• resistance to H2 S content up to 25%;
• resistance to explosive decompression.
New type cup seals have been field tested and recognized
Test environment: PMS-100;
Column inner diameter 99 mm;
Pressure step 5 MPa—30 s.
When reaching 70MPa, exposure time is 5 minutes;
Number of pressurization cycles -30.