A corrosion-resistant protector is a single-housing protector of enclosed-type without compensator. The protector has two sections: a piston section and a hydraulic lock section, and two end seals. It is designed to protect the submersible oil-filled electric motors from the formation fluid ingress into their cavity, to compensate the oil leakage and thermal changes of its volume during operation.
• oil temperature - up to +428 °F/+220 °C;
• maximum capacity - up to 140 kW;
• shaft speed - up to 4200 rpm;
• diameter of the housing -3.62 in/92 mm;
• installed length -73.62 in/1870 mm;
• axial load on the journal of Waukesha - up to 1500 kgf;
• piston touch-up pressure - 0,05 MPa max.
Piston module 1MPPR92.00.000-01KM
Diagram of advantages of the piston-type seal protector