Protective polymer coatings
The REAM-RTI experts formulated a family of specialist liquid and powder polymeric compositions and mastered technologies of coating application on parts of submersible oil production equipment. The PPS- and PEEK- based polymeric composite coatings exhibit outstanding heat resistance (PPS - up to +260 °C, PEEK - up to +310 °C), high heat conduction and wear resistance, dielectric strength, unique chemical and oxidation resistance, low scaling, hydrophobic and oleophobity.
At present we apply high-performance coatings on ESP pump operating elements, bodies, end connecting parts and coupling connector threads.
- Pumping stages of ESP Pumps, Rotary Pumps, etc. with multilayer anti-scaling and abrasion-resistant coatings ("PPK-S" "PPK-SI")
Inside abrasion-resistant coating "PPK-SI". Outside protective scratch resistant coating "PPK-SZ".
- Filter housing with anti-scaling coating «PPK-S»
- Protective coating for coupling connector threads "PPK-SI":
• effectively protects threads from corrosion;
• provides up to 30 cycles of makeups-breakouts;
• provides cathode protection;
• exhibits protective properties similar to the ones of the material Coupling Guard (the USA).
The coating for bodies and end connecting parts of oil production equipment and filters
Inside abrasion-resistant coating "PPK-SI".
Outside protective scratch resistant coating "PPK-SI"
- PEEK-based coating for bearings
PEEK-based abrasion-resistant coating for bearings and contacting parts with anti-scaling properties at service temperatures of up to +310 °C in H2S-rich media.
|The coating for bodies and end connecting parts of oil production equipment and filters|
|Protective coating for coupling connector threads «PPK-SI»|
|Filter housing with anti-scaling coating «PPK-S»|
|Pumping stages of ESP Pumps, Rotary Pumps, etc. with multilayer anti-scaling and abrasion-resistant coatings («PPK-S», «PPK-SI»)|