The owners and management of REAM-RTI LLC take responsibility for the implementation of the Quality Policy, including creation of conditions for personnel which are necessary for the creative and active participation of employees in the implementation of this Policy
The quality policy consists of conscious personal performance of the Quality Management System’s requirements in accordance with the ISO 9001-2015 standard in order to achieve complete and permanent satisfaction of the customer of the product and services by:
- systematic study and anticipation of customers targets;
- progressive improvement of products and methods (technology) of its manufacturing,
- release new competitive products with the best price / quality ratio;
- progressive improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of the Quality Management System and its processes;
- meeting obligations towards customers, company employees and the state,
- motivation of employees for progressive growth of professional competence, rising of personal interest and responsibility for the result of work
- the goal for each employee is to constantly improve the quality of products
Therefore, REAM-RTI LLC is a customer-oriented company.
Regarding to resources: we strive for the fullest and most effective use of our human, material and financial resources.
Therefore, REAM-RTI LLC is an effective company.
Regarding to personnel, we strive to improve quality by organizing the progressive growth of the professionalism of each employee using new technologies and increasing personal interest and responsibility.
That is why REAM-RTI LLC is the company in training.
Regarding to the Quality Management System, the company strives to improve it, making the principle of progressive improvement of product quality a goal for each employee.
Therefore, LLC "REAM-RTI" is a quality-oriented company.
Regarding to the management of the organization, we appreciate the ability of our leaders to promote the professional self-realization of employees.
Therefore, REAM-RTI LLC is a company that bases its activities on leadership its leaders and involvement of all employees in improving the quality of work performed.
Procurement policy regarding to "conflictive materials".
REAM-RTI LLC is engaged and has experience in:
• manufacturing of high quality rubber products (RTI), products made of wire permeable materials (PPM) and polymer composites, applying heat-resistant polymer coatings,
• development of new materials, technologies, design works in the compressor and pump equipment field for such industries as: oil and gas, automotive, shipbuilding, aviation, space and other industries.
The owners and management of REAM-RTI LLC are familiarized with the regulations of UN Security Council Resolutions No. S / 2010/1952 and No. S / 2010/596 describing the matter of the conflict in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC - Zaire) and 11 countries surrounding the DRC, and took into consideration the report of the UN Committee that finances from operations of mining and selling the minerals containing the tantalum, wolframite, aurum
on the territory of these 12 countries are the main source of heating up and financing the conflict in the region,
because they are either under the control of armed criminal gangs that acts of a terrorist nature and genocide in this territory, or these gangs legalize the listed minerals mined in the conflict zone with the help of mining factories in these countries or even with the help of officials in these countries.
For this reason, the territory of these 12 countries is hereinafter named "conflict zone" and mentioned types of minerals mined and / or processed on the territory of these states are named, for short, "conflict materials", regardless of whether they were further processed or not.
The owners and management of REAM-RTI LLC also support the regulations of Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and the regulations of the Securities Exchange Commission Regulations for minerals (ore mineral and concentrates) originating from the conflict area, actions of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) and the Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI), acting under the auspices of the UN Security Council.
LLC "REAM-RTI" does not use in its production raw materials containing stannum, wolframite and aurum and does not intend their use, however, in the case of starting to use such materials, the plant's management will adhere to the principles of this Policy, the Guiding Principles of Due Diligence set forth in Chapter IX of UN Security Council Resolution S / 2010/596 and the OECD's Due Diligence Guidelines, as well as the EICC / GeSI Assessment Guidelines, as well as Sections C and D of this Policy below, also apply to such materials.
1. POLICY OBJECTIVES
The purpose of this policy is sustaining a positive brand image of REAM-RTI LLC as a reliable supplier of manufactured products to customers around the world, which does not use “conflictive materials” in its production, and to exclude “conflictive materials” from the procurement process, in accordance with the definition above.
2. IMPLEMENTATION METHODS OF THE POLICY OBJECTIVES
According to circumstances set out in the conclusions of the UN Security Council Commission on the DRC No. S / 2010/596, and also аccording to the requirements of Section 1502 Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform And Consumer Protection Act of the US Congress, The Securities Exchange Commission Rules “Conflict Minerals”, The OECD Due Diligence Guidelines, the requirements of the EICC / GeSI Guidelines for Assessing Compliance with the Due Diligence Rules, the owners and management of REAM-RTI LLC assume the following obligations:
- Do not purchase raw materials and do not use in their production any types of semi-finished products, including waste product and scrap, produced using "conflictive materials" originated from the "conflict zone", specifically from the following 12 countries:
1. Democratic Republic of Congo – DRC
2. Republic of Congo
5. Republic of Sudan, Sudan
6. South Sudan
10. Central African Republic
- despite any assurances of the material legitimacy,
- providing the confirming documents from government agencies and price incentives
- and no matter what trustworthy organization they are offered.
REAM-RTI LLC will comply with the Due Diligence Principles and demand higher standards for documentation for Level 2 countries, and may take certain other actions to be fully confident that the proposed raw materials do not contain inclusions of “conflictive materials”.
When purchasing raw materials and / or semi-finished products, including waste product and scrap, declared from countries not mentioned above, including Russia, the countries of the Eurasian Customs Union and the CIS, the REAM-RTI LLC will follow the Principles of Due Diligence and apply the appropriate requirements for countries of Level 1:
- Strictly observe the rules for the transportation of hazardous materials, including tantalum raw materials (materials) belonging to the 7th hazard class, if any.
This Policy has been brought to the notice of the personnel engaged in their procurement activities and is binding on all employees involved in the procurement of raw materials, materials and services.